I started working with a new broker-dealer in 2017, G.A. Repple and Company. They are a full-service broker-dealer and support our firm as we provide investment guidance and tax-advantaged strategies, asset management, planning for generational wealth distribution, retirement planning, and planning for charitable giving. They also have a commitment to helping advisors and their clients to align faith, family, and financial planning. This fits perfectly with my personal mission in working with clients.
I feel I have been blessed with unwavering faith and the ability to be an effective teacher. No matter what a client sees as their most pressing needs, I believe they can best be served through a holistic planning process that considers their entire financial situation, their financial objectives, and their life aspirations.
- I have trained for and earned a pastoral certificate and am a member of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants.
- I frequently meet with members of various churches and give talks on biblically-based financial stewardship.
- I am currently enrolled in G.A. Repple’s Planned Giving Consultant course to be able to teach churches and charities about tax-efficient strategies for their giving campaigns.
- Through one of our third-party investment managers, we can offer clients access to faith-based investment strategies. This firm also provides for 10% of its net advisory fees collected for the strategy to be distributed to a client-designated charity, church, or religious institution.
- I proudly share with clients my thoughts about my faith and beliefs. I post inspirational scripture and photos on social media and our firm’s website. I pray for my clients in times of personal struggle or difficult decisions. I try to incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in all aspects of my personal and professional life.
- Empower clients to focus on what is most important in their lives.
- Help clients to align faith, family, and financial planning.
- Incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in personal and professional life.
Disclosure: Securities and investment advisory services offered through G.A. Repple & Company, a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member FINRA & SIPC. 101 Normandy Road, Casselberry, FL 32707.
Photography by Steve Widoff
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted financial advisors, their clients, and prospective clients—not only in their response to volatile markets and adoption of remote communications but also in the fundamental demand for financial-planning services.[dropcap...
Active investment management is consistent with the tenets of behavioral finance, as well as with sound financial planning that seeks to help investors reach their long-term objectives.Over 2,500 years ago, in what may have been one of the earliest examples of...
An article by analyst Mark Hulbert at MarketWatch last week said that market timers are “more bullish than at almost any other time since such data began being collected in 2000.” According to Hulbert, this contrarian signal has usually led to struggles for the stock...
s the 2020 election draws near, investors might want to know how the Lowry Analysis viewed market conditions ahead of the last election in 2016. No doubt, aside from the political components of who is...
Pamela Mayfield-Kizzee, MRFC • Houston, TX LaCour Financial Services Inc. • Money Concepts Capital Corp. Moses LaCour, MRFC • Houston, TX LaCour Financial Services Inc. • Money Concepts Capital Corp. oses...