I started working with a new broker-dealer in 2017, G.A. Repple and Company. They are a full-service broker-dealer and support our firm as we provide investment guidance and tax-advantaged strategies, asset management, planning for generational wealth distribution, retirement planning, and planning for charitable giving. They also have a commitment to helping advisors and their clients to align faith, family, and financial planning. This fits perfectly with my personal mission in working with clients.
I feel I have been blessed with unwavering faith and the ability to be an effective teacher. No matter what a client sees as their most pressing needs, I believe they can best be served through a holistic planning process that considers their entire financial situation, their financial objectives, and their life aspirations.
- I have trained for and earned a pastoral certificate and am a member of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants.
- I frequently meet with members of various churches and give talks on biblically-based financial stewardship.
- I am currently enrolled in G.A. Repple’s Planned Giving Consultant course to be able to teach churches and charities about tax-efficient strategies for their giving campaigns.
- Through one of our third-party investment managers, we can offer clients access to faith-based investment strategies. This firm also provides for 10% of its net advisory fees collected for the strategy to be distributed to a client-designated charity, church, or religious institution.
- I proudly share with clients my thoughts about my faith and beliefs. I post inspirational scripture and photos on social media and our firm’s website. I pray for my clients in times of personal struggle or difficult decisions. I try to incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in all aspects of my personal and professional life.
- Empower clients to focus on what is most important in their lives.
- Help clients to align faith, family, and financial planning.
- Incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in personal and professional life.
Disclosure: Securities and investment advisory services offered through G.A. Repple & Company, a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member FINRA & SIPC. 101 Normandy Road, Casselberry, FL 32707.
Photography by Steve Widoff
Trevor Cochrane, CRPC • Fort Worth, TXReverb Financial • Securities America Inc.Read full biography belowProactive Advisor Magazine: Trevor, talk about how you see your firm’s mission.The naming of our firm, Reverb Financial, was very intentional. “Reverb” is a term...
Followers of a rules-based, trend-following investment approach know that whipsaws can be the “cost of doing business”—especially if you want to avoid the devastation that can come during severe bear markets. [dropcap style="font-size: 60px; color:...
nflation, the Ukraine conflict, weakening consumer sentiment, the Fed’s anticipated rate-tightening cycle, faltering U.S. growth expectations, and the market’s continued poor performance have overshadowed...
he U.S. Dollar Index is climbing up to its highest level since 2002, which is getting a lot of currency traders excited. U.S. manufacturers are a lot less excited. A more valuable dollar makes it harder to...
Richard F. Grant Jr., NSSA, ChFEBC • Gilbert, AZ RFG Capital Management LLC have been in the financial-services industry for more than 30 years, working with clients across the U.S. and abroad. I tell...