I started working with a new broker-dealer in 2017, G.A. Repple and Company. They are a full-service broker-dealer and support our firm as we provide investment guidance and tax-advantaged strategies, asset management, planning for generational wealth distribution, retirement planning, and planning for charitable giving. They also have a commitment to helping advisors and their clients to align faith, family, and financial planning. This fits perfectly with my personal mission in working with clients.
I feel I have been blessed with unwavering faith and the ability to be an effective teacher. No matter what a client sees as their most pressing needs, I believe they can best be served through a holistic planning process that considers their entire financial situation, their financial objectives, and their life aspirations.
- I have trained for and earned a pastoral certificate and am a member of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants.
- I frequently meet with members of various churches and give talks on biblically-based financial stewardship.
- I am currently enrolled in G.A. Repple’s Planned Giving Consultant course to be able to teach churches and charities about tax-efficient strategies for their giving campaigns.
- Through one of our third-party investment managers, we can offer clients access to faith-based investment strategies. This firm also provides for 10% of its net advisory fees collected for the strategy to be distributed to a client-designated charity, church, or religious institution.
- I proudly share with clients my thoughts about my faith and beliefs. I post inspirational scripture and photos on social media and our firm’s website. I pray for my clients in times of personal struggle or difficult decisions. I try to incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in all aspects of my personal and professional life.
- Empower clients to focus on what is most important in their lives.
- Help clients to align faith, family, and financial planning.
- Incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in personal and professional life.
Disclosure: Securities and investment advisory services offered through G.A. Repple & Company, a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member FINRA & SIPC. 101 Normandy Road, Casselberry, FL 32707.
Photography by Steve Widoff
William Curry, JD, CLU, ChFC, RFC, AEP • Wilmington, DE Wealth Wisdom Group LLC • Berthel Fisher & Company Financial Services Inc. Read full biography below Proactive Advisor Magazine: Bill, describe your mission in serving clients.My goal is to take the knowledge...
Industries across the spectrum are now finding ways to leverage artificial intelligence to better serve their customers—the financial-planning industry is no exception.rtificial intelligence (AI) has...
arnings season for the second quarter kicked off this week with the most noteworthy reports coming from four of the largest “traditional” U.S. banks and two of the most influential investment firms:...
Editor’s note: Tony Dwyer, U.S. portfolio strategist for Canaccord Genuity, and his colleagues author a widely respected monthly overview of market conditions, technical factors, and future market outlook called the “Strategy Picture Book.” The following provides an...
Kent Zeigler • Saint Paul, MN Zeigler Financial Services • LPL Financial LLC s I look back over my 30-year career as a financial advisor, I take some pride in the fact that I was more or less at the...