I started working with a new broker-dealer in 2017, G.A. Repple and Company. They are a full-service broker-dealer and support our firm as we provide investment guidance and tax-advantaged strategies, asset management, planning for generational wealth distribution, retirement planning, and planning for charitable giving. They also have a commitment to helping advisors and their clients to align faith, family, and financial planning. This fits perfectly with my personal mission in working with clients.
I feel I have been blessed with unwavering faith and the ability to be an effective teacher. No matter what a client sees as their most pressing needs, I believe they can best be served through a holistic planning process that considers their entire financial situation, their financial objectives, and their life aspirations.
- I have trained for and earned a pastoral certificate and am a member of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants.
- I frequently meet with members of various churches and give talks on biblically-based financial stewardship.
- I am currently enrolled in G.A. Repple’s Planned Giving Consultant course to be able to teach churches and charities about tax-efficient strategies for their giving campaigns.
- Through one of our third-party investment managers, we can offer clients access to faith-based investment strategies. This firm also provides for 10% of its net advisory fees collected for the strategy to be distributed to a client-designated charity, church, or religious institution.
- I proudly share with clients my thoughts about my faith and beliefs. I post inspirational scripture and photos on social media and our firm’s website. I pray for my clients in times of personal struggle or difficult decisions. I try to incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in all aspects of my personal and professional life.
- Empower clients to focus on what is most important in their lives.
- Help clients to align faith, family, and financial planning.
- Incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in personal and professional life.
Disclosure: Securities and investment advisory services offered through G.A. Repple & Company, a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member FINRA & SIPC. 101 Normandy Road, Casselberry, FL 32707.
Photography by Steve Widoff
ur article, “‘Going broke’ is still chief retirement concern,” asked the question, “How can retirees reconcile their practical need for capital appreciation with their strong emotional desire for capital...
Using a broad, diverse list of different metrics, known as market internals, can provide a comprehensive assessment of current market conditions—identifying warning signals, confirming a trend, or indicating a potential trend change.[dropcap style="font-size: 60px;...
Since the Trump administration first announced that the U.S. would strongly consider raising tariffs on Chinese goods from 10% to 25%—and significantly expand the list of goods covered—the U.S. equity market has seen a jump in volatility and significant losses....
hen interest rates rise, bonds decrease in value. Again, when interest rates rise, bonds decrease in value. But, do they really decrease in value? I’ve been to my share of conferences and have seen enough...
David Chalmers, CWS, AIF • Haddon Township, NJ Haddon Financial Solutions LLC • United Planners Financial Services of America Inc.Keith Herman, CWS, AIF • Haddon Township, NJ Haddon Financial Solutions LLC • United Planners Financial Services of America Inc.[dropcap...