In 2012, I rededicated my life to the Christian faith, which has been a huge blessing. Our firm strives to empower our clients to focus on what is most important in their lives—their faith, family, finances, personal freedom, and philanthropy.
I started working with a new broker-dealer in 2017, G.A. Repple and Company. They are a full-service broker-dealer and support our firm as we provide investment guidance and tax-advantaged strategies, asset management, planning for generational wealth distribution, retirement planning, and planning for charitable giving. They also have a commitment to helping advisors and their clients to align faith, family, and financial planning. This fits perfectly with my personal mission in working with clients.
I feel I have been blessed with unwavering faith and the ability to be an effective teacher. No matter what a client sees as their most pressing needs, I believe they can best be served through a holistic planning process that considers their entire financial situation, their financial objectives, and their life aspirations.
- I have trained for and earned a pastoral certificate and am a member of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants.
- I frequently meet with members of various churches and give talks on biblically-based financial stewardship.
- I am currently enrolled in G.A. Repple’s Planned Giving Consultant course to be able to teach churches and charities about tax-efficient strategies for their giving campaigns.
- Through one of our third-party investment managers, we can offer clients access to faith-based investment strategies. This firm also provides for 10% of its net advisory fees collected for the strategy to be distributed to a client-designated charity, church, or religious institution.
- I proudly share with clients my thoughts about my faith and beliefs. I post inspirational scripture and photos on social media and our firm’s website. I pray for my clients in times of personal struggle or difficult decisions. I try to incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in all aspects of my personal and professional life.
- Empower clients to focus on what is most important in their lives.
- Help clients to align faith, family, and financial planning.
- Incorporate the principles of Christian fellowship in personal and professional life.
Disclosure: Securities and investment advisory services offered through G.A. Repple & Company, a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member FINRA & SIPC. 101 Normandy Road, Casselberry, FL 32707.
This article first published in Proactive Advisor Magazine on April 18, 2017, Volume 22, Issue 3.
Photography by Steve Widoff