- having a big-picture financial blueprint, setting financial goals, and simplifying one’s financial life;
- planning for emergencies and what-if worst-case scenarios;
- eliminating consumer debt, building one’s credit score, and seeking financial knowledge;
- investing for happiness now and in the future through basic strategies such as thinking long-term, diversifying, being systematic, and being tax- and cost-efficient; and
- giving back to others and leading a values-based and purpose-driven life.
I incorporate many of these principles in my work with clients as part of our holistic financial-planning approach. I enjoy working with clients who are values-driven and proactively seek to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about. I think this permeates everything we do in our practice and has been an integral part of our ability to build long-term relationships with clients who share a similar perspective.
- Provide process-driven financial advice that resonates with clients’ values.
- Build long-term relationships with clients who proactively want to improve their lives.
- Develop a big-picture financial blueprint.
Disclosure: Registered representative and investment advisor representative of and securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a registered investment advisor, member FINRA, SIPC. Resonant Financial Planning is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. Investing involves risk, which includes potential loss of principal. The use of asset allocation or diversification does not assure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Photography by Glenn Ricks
We applaud the diligence of financial advisors—and their clients—during the very challenging times of 2020. Their collective commitment to finding new ways of working together, reinforcing strong advisor-client relationships, and seeking customized financial solutions...
Research findings from the 2020 PriceMetrix study, “The State of North American Retail Wealth Management,” identify key trends, “lessons learned,” and potential success factors for financial advisors.PriceMetrix, a data and analytics company that is a division of...
Against the backdrop of rising COVID cases, hospitalizations, and deaths, as well as a tumultuous political environment, two major economic reports were released last week. MarketWatch reported, “The U.S. lost jobs in December for the first time in eight months as the...
We are seeing some wild numbers for NASDAQ share volume lately, much bigger than anything in recent years. This points to a speculative blow off underway. For many years, analysts have looked at the ratio of NASDAQ to NYSE volume as an indicator of tops and bottoms...