- having a big-picture financial blueprint, setting financial goals, and simplifying one’s financial life;
- planning for emergencies and what-if worst-case scenarios;
- eliminating consumer debt, building one’s credit score, and seeking financial knowledge;
- investing for happiness now and in the future through basic strategies such as thinking long-term, diversifying, being systematic, and being tax- and cost-efficient; and
- giving back to others and leading a values-based and purpose-driven life.
I incorporate many of these principles in my work with clients as part of our holistic financial-planning approach. I enjoy working with clients who are values-driven and proactively seek to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about. I think this permeates everything we do in our practice and has been an integral part of our ability to build long-term relationships with clients who share a similar perspective.
- Provide process-driven financial advice that resonates with clients’ values.
- Build long-term relationships with clients who proactively want to improve their lives.
- Develop a big-picture financial blueprint.
Disclosure: Registered representative and investment advisor representative of and securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a registered investment advisor, member FINRA, SIPC. Resonant Financial Planning is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. Investing involves risk, which includes potential loss of principal. The use of asset allocation or diversification does not assure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Photography by Glenn Ricks
Daniel Weiss, CRPC • Philadelphia, PAW Financial Advisors • Cetera Advisor Networks LLCRead full biography belowProactive Advisor Magazine: Daniel, how do you view your mission in working with advisory clients? Our core mission is to understand each client’s personal...
Financial advisors often use sports analogies when educating clients about investment concepts. Football offers many valuable principles that relate well to active investment management.t’s hard to believe...
The sell-off in technology stocks was persistent last week and continued into Monday morning, Jan. 10. By the end of the trading day, the NASDAQ Composite Index had made a remarkable recovery. Said StreetInsider.com, “After falling almost 3% earlier in the day and as...
The ISM Manufacturing Index declined to 58.7 in DecemberThe manufacturing sector continued to expand in December, though at a slower pace, with 15 of 18 industries reporting growth.FIGURE 1: ISM MANUFACTURING—PMI COMPOSITE INDEXNote: Seasonally adjusted; 50+ indicates...