- having a big-picture financial blueprint, setting financial goals, and simplifying one’s financial life;
- planning for emergencies and what-if worst-case scenarios;
- eliminating consumer debt, building one’s credit score, and seeking financial knowledge;
- investing for happiness now and in the future through basic strategies such as thinking long-term, diversifying, being systematic, and being tax- and cost-efficient; and
- giving back to others and leading a values-based and purpose-driven life.
I incorporate many of these principles in my work with clients as part of our holistic financial-planning approach. I enjoy working with clients who are values-driven and proactively seek to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about. I think this permeates everything we do in our practice and has been an integral part of our ability to build long-term relationships with clients who share a similar perspective.
- Provide process-driven financial advice that resonates with clients’ values.
- Build long-term relationships with clients who proactively want to improve their lives.
- Develop a big-picture financial blueprint.
Disclosure: Registered representative and investment advisor representative of and securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a registered investment advisor, member FINRA, SIPC. Resonant Financial Planning is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. Investing involves risk, which includes potential loss of principal. The use of asset allocation or diversification does not assure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Photography by Glenn Ricks
Tara Nolan, MBA • Kris McKinney • Colorado Springs, CONolan Financial Partners • Tara Nolan Advisory Services Ltd.Read full biography belowProactive Advisor Magazine: Talk about your mission in serving clients.Tara Nolan: We are passionate about helping our clients...
Market pullbacks can be unnerving. That is why investors should make a plan with their financial advisors that addresses pullbacks and is informed by historical perspective, not emotion.Pullbacks & bouncebacks[dropcap style="font-size: 60px; color:...
President Biden did not hold back in remarks regarding the oil industry on June 10, saying, in part, “We’re going to make sure that everybody knows Exxon’s profits. … Exxon made more money than God this year. … One thing I want to say about the oil companies, they...
he Federal Reserve raised rates by three-quarters of a percentage point (75 basis points, or bps) on June 15, the most at any meeting since 1994 and exactly the move Chairman Jerome Powell was dismissive...