- having a big-picture financial blueprint, setting financial goals, and simplifying one’s financial life;
- planning for emergencies and what-if worst-case scenarios;
- eliminating consumer debt, building one’s credit score, and seeking financial knowledge;
- investing for happiness now and in the future through basic strategies such as thinking long-term, diversifying, being systematic, and being tax- and cost-efficient; and
- giving back to others and leading a values-based and purpose-driven life.
I incorporate many of these principles in my work with clients as part of our holistic financial-planning approach. I enjoy working with clients who are values-driven and proactively seek to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about. I think this permeates everything we do in our practice and has been an integral part of our ability to build long-term relationships with clients who share a similar perspective.
- Provide process-driven financial advice that resonates with clients’ values.
- Build long-term relationships with clients who proactively want to improve their lives.
- Develop a big-picture financial blueprint.
Disclosure: Registered representative and investment advisor representative of and securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a registered investment advisor, member FINRA, SIPC. Resonant Financial Planning is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. Investing involves risk, which includes potential loss of principal. The use of asset allocation or diversification does not assure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Photography by Glenn Ricks
Many successful financial advisors consider financial education to be one of their top priorities in working with clients. What are some of the ways they employ an educational focus in their practices?Did you know that April is Financial Literacy Month? And that April...
The North American wealth-management industry will undergo meaningful changes in the next ten years, influenced by evolving customer segments and rules of engagement, rapid technological advances, and shifting competitive dynamics.[dropcap style="font-size: 60px;...
While the NASDAQ 100 lagged other major indexes in the first quarter of 2021, it has outperformed to start the second.TABLE 1: Q1 AND Q2 RELATIVE INDEX PERFORMANCESource: Bespoke Investment Group, data through 4/8/2021 Bespoke Investment Group pointed out this past...
Over the last few months, bond investors have been hit with the worst combination of rate moves. Rates for intermediate- and long-duration bonds have been rising rapidly, while very short-term rates have continued to decline. This can be seen in Figure 1, which shows...