- having a big-picture financial blueprint, setting financial goals, and simplifying one’s financial life;
- planning for emergencies and what-if worst-case scenarios;
- eliminating consumer debt, building one’s credit score, and seeking financial knowledge;
- investing for happiness now and in the future through basic strategies such as thinking long-term, diversifying, being systematic, and being tax- and cost-efficient; and
- giving back to others and leading a values-based and purpose-driven life.
I incorporate many of these principles in my work with clients as part of our holistic financial-planning approach. I enjoy working with clients who are values-driven and proactively seek to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about. I think this permeates everything we do in our practice and has been an integral part of our ability to build long-term relationships with clients who share a similar perspective.
- Provide process-driven financial advice that resonates with clients’ values.
- Build long-term relationships with clients who proactively want to improve their lives.
- Develop a big-picture financial blueprint.
Disclosure: Registered representative and investment advisor representative of and securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a registered investment advisor, member FINRA, SIPC. Resonant Financial Planning is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. Investing involves risk, which includes potential loss of principal. The use of asset allocation or diversification does not assure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Photography by Glenn Ricks
David Turner, MSF, CFP • Greenville-Spartanburg, SC My Planning Pro • LPL Financial Read full biography belowProactive Advisor Magazine: David, talk about your transition from a career in law enforcement to financial services. I entered law enforcement after a brief...
The role of gold in investment portfolios: Part I Should an investment in gold be a key element of effectively diversified and risk-managed portfolios?Editor's note: Flexible Plan Investments, an active money manager and provider of investment risk-management...
ith all of the publicity surrounding struggling small businesses throughout America, it was somewhat surprising to see the NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index back above 100 for August. The consensus of...
ith the U.S. debt continuing to spike higher and set records, the U.S. dollar is declining, losing more than 10% of its value since March. The Federal Reserve has reduced interest rates effectively to zero...