- having a big-picture financial blueprint, setting financial goals, and simplifying one’s financial life;
- planning for emergencies and what-if worst-case scenarios;
- eliminating consumer debt, building one’s credit score, and seeking financial knowledge;
- investing for happiness now and in the future through basic strategies such as thinking long-term, diversifying, being systematic, and being tax- and cost-efficient; and
- giving back to others and leading a values-based and purpose-driven life.
I incorporate many of these principles in my work with clients as part of our holistic financial-planning approach. I enjoy working with clients who are values-driven and proactively seek to improve their lives and the lives of those they care about. I think this permeates everything we do in our practice and has been an integral part of our ability to build long-term relationships with clients who share a similar perspective.
- Provide process-driven financial advice that resonates with clients’ values.
- Build long-term relationships with clients who proactively want to improve their lives.
- Develop a big-picture financial blueprint.
Disclosure: Registered representative and investment advisor representative of and securities offered through OneAmerica Securities, Inc., a registered investment advisor, member FINRA, SIPC. Resonant Financial Planning is not an affiliate of OneAmerica Securities and is not a broker-dealer or registered investment advisor. Provided content is for overview and informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be relied upon as individualized tax, legal, fiduciary, or investment advice. Investing involves risk, which includes potential loss of principal. The use of asset allocation or diversification does not assure a profit or guarantee against a loss.
Photography by Glenn Ricks
Diana Avery, CFP • Atlanta, GA Avery Financial Services • USA Financial Securities Corp. Read full biography belowProactive Advisor Magazine: Diana, talk about your background and how you became a financial advisor.I was raised for the early part of my childhood in...
Nobody knows for sure what market environment will occur next. Isn’t it preferable to have a dynamic, risk-managed investment portfolio that can adapt proactively with rules-based, disciplined decision-making, rather than the “buy-and-hope” portfolios of the...
ast Thursday (Jan. 10) saw a segmentwide sharp downturn for traditional retailers’ shares, especially department stores. This was triggered by reports from Macy’s and other retailers that November and...
Editor’s note: Tony Dwyer, U.S. portfolio strategist for Canaccord Genuity, and his colleagues author a widely respected monthly overview of market conditions, technical factors, and future market outlook called the “Strategy Picture Book.” The following provides an...